Yipee. Common test is finally over! Muahaha.
Results shall be thrown to the back of my mind until school reopens next month. Which is still sooooooooooooo long away. =] Yipee Yipee.
EM3 paper was okay I think. Without careless mistakes, I guess I would be able to score high marks. =)) For that, I shall give myself a reward.
Elect should be okay. =) It's just secondary electricity. As long as I have not confused myself during the test by thinking too complicatedly. Haha.
ICBE was tough with all the calculations etc etc.
OBC is the hardest of all to me. Reason is because I totally don't know my organic chemistry at all. Only know bits and parts of it. I will be super amazed with my own results I suppose.
Yipee. Tests are finally over and the HOLIDAYS are here! =))))
I went out with Valerie to IMM just now for lunch and to walk around IMM.
Cafe Cartel was delicious. And once again, I'm broke. Hahas.
Val said my wound is shaped like a heart. Lols. Bought a big big plaster to paste over the wound. It has been 2 days and it still hurts. Plus it looks like of disgusting to me. Maybe it's because it's on the knee that it undergoes bending. Hence I keep thinking the wound is filled with plasma. Hahas.
Shall be looking forward to class chalet on 17/12 - 19/12. I will seriously wondering if I should go for the 1st night. There won't be anyone with me. =.=
As for now, I shall just enjoy the holiday trying to do something that I should have done long ago. =}
Friday, December 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment